Where there’s a gathering, there is likely to be soda. And more often than not, those sodas can find their way onto our carpet. But removing a soda stain from carpet is just a few steps away.
1. Blot up as much of the soda stain as possible.
2. Using a clean white cloth, blot the area to remove as much of the liquid as possible from the carpet. Make sure you work from the outside toward the center to avoid spreading the stain.
3. Mix 1/4 a teaspoon of liquid laundry detergent with 1/2 a cup of water.
4. Pour a mixture of liquid laundry detergent and cold water onto the soft drink stain and blot up the stained area again. Use another clean dry cloth. Allow the area to dry fully.
5. Any dry bits of residue will be sucked away after this step. This also helps fluff the carpet fibers back to a normal looking state.
If the soda stain remains, try a carpet stain remover. Be sure to follow the instructions, and be wary of using too much cleaner. Excess cleaner is difficult to remove and can actually attract dirt in the future. Phone 0418 754 385 or check out our website for more information at http://www.mybutlercleaningservices.com.au.